First American Bank helps you reach your financial goals by bringing you access to Investment Centers of America, Inc., (ICA). ICA member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with First American Bank. Products and services offered through ICA are:
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA) can help you reach your financial goals. You’ll find assistance with anything from college funding to estate planning. An ICA Financial Advisor will guide you through your investments in mutual funds, as well as stocks and bonds.
ICA is located at:
First American Bank
570 24th Avenue NW
Norman, OK 73069
Important Consumer Information: This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent:
• satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
• are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve:
• affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or
• rendering personalized investments advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Iowa, Texas, Arkansas, California, Nebraska, Idaho, Ohio, Washington.