We recognise the importance of improving financial literacy and awareness to our customers. Each year we host a variety of financial awareness sessions to educate customers working for key partner employers. These sessions are provided through FAB’s Employee Banking proposition and include:
- Personal Financial Budgeting
- Setting up financial goals
- How to create a Budget and the process
- Various techniques of Saving Money
- Understanding the financial terms for better understanding
- How to be debt free
In 2020, we hosted virtual and in person classes to teach and promote financial health to blue collar workers at their living accommodation, with over 5,000 attendees in specially managed sessions to avoid overcrowding during COVID-19.