- If you do not keep up with your payments, you will be committed to pay a donation amount based on the bank’s request (if any) and legal action may be taken if you fail to respond to any reminder notices issued
- Your property may be foreclosed upon, and you will have to bear all related costs. You will also be responsible for settling any shortfall after your property is sold
- Any legal action against you may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing and make it more difficult or more expensive to access financing in the future
- You may have to pay applicable early settlement charges if you settle the full financing early
Get a personal finance with rates as low as 2.99%* from FAB Islamic to furnish your home at IKEA, and benefit from a faster application process
Furnish your new home at IKEA with a FAB Islamic personal finance. Consult a certified Interior Design Specialist from IKEA for advice on design and furnishings, and enjoy many other benefits tailored exclusively for FAB NHL customers.
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 25,000 per month
- No salary transfer required
- No employer restrictions – open to employees of any organisation
- Eligibility based on Credit Bureau Score
- Finance amounts of up to AED 150,000
- Minimum documentation
- Fast-track approvals
- Comprehensive personal life Takaful coverage
- A private consultation with a certified Interior Design Specialist from IKEA
- Personalised advice and plans for home design
- 10% discount on your in-store purchases
- Free end-to-end services worth AED 1,500, including delivery and assembly
- Complimentary IKEA interior design services worth AED 5,000
- Complimentary IKEA Family membership, which offers great benefits
- Copy of a valid passport/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Bank statements for the last six months showing salary credits (if salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- Application completed and signed by the customer
- Life Takaful declaration form
Terms and conditions apply.
*This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time at the Bank’s discretion.
2.99% is a flat profit rate equivalent to a reducing rate of 5.49% per year.
Limited time offer.
Features are subject to alteration/cancellation.
All finance approvals are subject to Bank policies and may be withdrawn at any time. Eligibility criteria are subject to change from time to time.