To start using the soft token application, you first need to activate it.
Token Activation Process:
- The bank will send your token details and information about how to activate your token, to your registered email address.
- You can download the soft token application ‘Entrust Identity Guard’ by scanning the QR code sent to your email and also shown below.
- You will need to scan the QR code or insert the following information which has been sent in the email received from the bank:
1. Activation ID/Serial Number
2. Activation Code
3. Identity Provider Address
4. Identity Provider Name (you will need to enter this value as ‘FAB’)
- Create your personal pin on the soft token application (you can change your pin at any time).
- A registration code will appear. In order to activate the soft token application, you will need to call the 24-hour FAB Contact Center at 19977 and share this code with them. (Please keep a note of the registration code until you contact the FAB Contact Center)
- Once the token has been activated, you can simply launch the soft token application to generate the One Time Password (OTP) every time the system requests an OTP.