- You are required to abide by the following terms for the access to this website. By accessing the site on the online services you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not access the website and do not use the online services. Any use of the website other than in accordance with these terms is prohibited. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the website.
- The contents of this website including, but not limited to the text, graphics, images, links and sounds are the property of FAB and is protected by copyright. FAB reserves all copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual and other property rights in the information contained in this site. Any unauthorised use or reproduction of the information, materials and proprietary rights contained in the FAB site is strictly prohibited. The information and materials on this site and the terms, conditions and descriptions that appear are subject to change without notice.
- Any information or material submitted to FAB via this site or Internet electronic mail is deemed the property of FAB. Except as agreed in terms of customer relationship with FAB or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law, FAB may use it for any purpose it deems including without limitation, the copying, transmission, distribution and publication thereof.
- Not all products or services described on the site are available in all geographical areas. You may not be eligible for all the products and services described. Eligibility for products and services will be at the discretion of FAB and subject to applicable criteria and terms and conditions of the bank..
- The information contained in this website has been carefully obtained and analysed by FAB. Our best efforts are made to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, but we make no warranties or representations at to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information. The information on this website is provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business decisions.
- FAB accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from use of this site, howsoever arising and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this site, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services.
- FAB neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), howsoever caused, as a result of any computer viruses which may infect a users computer equipment arising from the use of this site.
- FAB shall not be obliged to provide the service on the website or any part of it at all times or during any particular hours and may withdraw, suspend or restrict the service at its sole discretion.
- Any hyperlinks within this site is for information purpose and are for your convenience and not analysed or investigated by FAB. FAB’s inclusion of these hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on any such site.
- FAB does not accept any responsibility or liability for enabling you to link to another website, or the contents of any other site, whether one from which you may have been linked or to which you may link from the website, or any consequences of acting upon the contents of another website.
- Any rights not expressly granted in the terms are reserved.
*FAB, NBAD and FGB are trademarks owned by First Abu Dhabi Bank PSJC