Subject to applicable law, regulations and/or banking industry guidelines, you may have the right to invoke a data subject right in relation to your personal data being processed by FAB.
FAB may be allowed by law, in particular in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request, to charge a fee for fulfilling your request, subject to applicable conditions. The rights that you can invoke as a data subject can be:
1- Right of Access
You have the right to obtain from FAB, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from FAB rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of the processing of such data or to object to such processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved; and
- Where applicable, the transfer of personal data outside EEA and appropriate safeguards implemented.
FAB shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested, please note that FAB may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
2- Right to Rectification
You shall have the right to obtain from FAB without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
3- Right to Erasure
Except in very specific cases where provided by law, you have the right to obtain from FAB the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which FAB is subject;
- the personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services directly to a child.
4-Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to obtain from FAB restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data (in such a case, the restriction will be for a period enabling FAB to verify the accuracy of the said data);
the processing is unlawful;
- FAB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you object to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
5- Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive or to transmit the data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning you that you have provided to FAB, without hindrance from FAB, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
6- Right to Object to the Processing
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. FAB shall no longer process said personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Such right can be exercised at any time where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
7- Right to object being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you, except in specific cases provided by law.
FAB shall provide information on action taken on a request pertaining to the rights above without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. FAB shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
To invoke your data subject rights, please use the data subject right request form or send an email to data protection officer (see contact details above).
Finally, note that you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a competent Data Protection Authority where existing, concerning FAB’s compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulation.