Your privacy is important to FAB. This is why we are committed to our Privacy Promise for Consumers
FAB Privacy Promise for Consumers.
- While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset
is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would
want us to, is a top priority for all of us at FAB.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our
customers share with us.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer
information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be
subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver
superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services
and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously
informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are
required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may,
however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to
retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their
products or services.
- We will tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their
names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to
our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about
our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any
purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customer's policy, claim or account, or as
disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers
how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law)
and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our
business in a manner that fulfills our Promise.