First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (“FAB” or “we”) are committed to providing the highest level of protection regarding the processing of their customers’ personal data based on applicable data protection laws and regulations.
This policy describes how FAB’s head office in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and its UAE branches may collect, use, store, disclose or otherwise process your personal data, including in the context of your application for, or use of, one or more of our products or services, or when you use the UAE version of our website (“Website”). It applies to you whenever you use the Website including if you are an individual client or a representative of a corporate client (including former, current and prospective clients).
Personal data comprises all the information that FAB collects and processes about you that can identify you directly or indirectly, including information received from third parties and information collected through use of the Website, cookies or other similar technology and our electronic banking services.
More specifically, the personal data FAB collects or processes about you may include:
- identifying information, including your name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, country of residence, country of tax domicile, passport number, residency permit details, tax identification details, passport details, and photo;
- our interactions with you, including any records of phone calls between you and FAB, and logs of related information including your phone number, time and date of calls and messages, duration of calls, routing information, and types of calls;
- identifiers FAB assigns to you, such as your client, business relation, partner, or account number;
- contact information, including postal address, telephone number, email address and mobile number;
- family information, including marital status and details of any dependants;
- financial information, including information about your financial circumstances and source of wealth, details of personal assets, bank account numbers, spending, income and credit bureau reports from relevant authorities;
- professional information, including details of your employer, your education and career history, and business interests; and
- website technical data, including your IP address used to access the Website, website login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
FAB Data Protection Team
First Abu Dhabi Bank
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates