Our Bank is the leading bank in the Middle East and one of the safest banks in the world.
Our roots in Abu Dhabi give us a deep understanding of the dynamics of the Arab region and its connection to the world’s markets. We aim to become the number one bank for anyone who wants to do business within the region.
- Created by the historic merger of two leading UAE banks (NBAD & FGB) in April 2017.
- Largest bank in the UAE and 2nd largest in MENA by total assets and market capitalisation.
- Strongest combined credit ratings of any bank in MENA at Aa3 / AA- / AA- with stable outlook, affirmed post merger completion.
- Large regional and international network of branches, subsidiaries, representative offices and offshore booking centres.
- Extensive range of market leading conventional and Islamic products and services through our business segments: Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB), Personal Banking (PB) including Private Banking & Wealth (PB&W), Islamic franchises and other subsidiaries.
- Superior asset quality, cost efficiency and strong internal capital generation capacity.
- Strong shareholding with ~37% UAE Government ownership.
- Prudent risk management and robust governance framework led by prominent Board and experienced Senior Leadership team with proven track record.
Products and Services
- Private Banking
- Global Markets
- Corporate and Investment Banking
About FAB Group
As the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions, we offer an extensive range of tailor-made solutions, products and services.
Corporate & Investment Banking
Our Global Banking and Markets division provides corporate and investment banking and capital markets products and services to corporate, institutional and government clients.
Understanding our private banking clients’ needs and protecting their wealth is core to our service.