If your business has customers, suppliers or partners in other countries, even minor fluctuations in exchange rates can affect your profits.
With our highly experienced, specialist team and dedicated relationship manager, we will work with you to evaluate your financial exposure, minimise your risks and protect your bottom line - both onshore and offshore.
Our innovative FX Solutions range from simple spot and forward foreign exchange transactions, to more complex products - enabling us to provide tailored FX services to meet the specific needs of your business.
Our FX Solutions include:
|Spot FX||Buy and sell at competitive exchange rates, with access to over 28 currencies.|
|FX Forward Contract||
Protect your foreign currency transactions from exchange rate fluctuations with FAB’s FX Forward Contract.
Forward contracts enable you to set a fixed exchange rate for the purchase of currency at a future date, or over a range of dates, up to 10 years.
|FX Currency Options||
Hedge against exchange rate volatility with our FX Currency Option – then customise it to suit your needs.
With an FX option, you fix the exchange rate between two currencies for an agreed period. You can then exercise the option on the agreed date, or let it expire if the prevailing market rate is more favorable.
|Structured FX Products||Earn a better return on your excess liquidity or collateral (subject to credit T&Cs) through structured deposits, with currencies as the base asset.|
Need an Islamic FX solution?
If you need an Islamic FX solution, you can be assured that our Islamic Treasury Solutions incorporate Shariah-compliant management in every part of the process, and our Shariah Supervisory Board reviews and approves all Islamic Treasury solutions before they are offered to clients.
|Islamic Spot FX||Buy and sell currencies at competitive exchange rates in a Shariah-compliant manner, using Islamic Spot FX. In order to meet Shariah requirements, currencies must be delivered within two trading days of the transaction date.|
|Islamic FX Forward||Hedge your foreign currency exposure risk against future fluctuations with Islamic FX Forward. Based on the concept of Wa'ad, you can manage your exposure by fixing the exchange rate for a future FX trade in advance.|
Why choose FAB for your business FX needs?
- Benefit from special FX rates on your transactions – ask your Relationship Manager about the latest deals.
- Enjoy competitive pricing thanks to our market leading position and extensive global network.
- Conduct sophisticated cross-border transactions smoothly and efficiently, with advice from your dedicated Relationship Manager and our specialist teams.
- Process transactions quickly and easily from home or the office with our secure online services, or submit your transfer request to any FAB branch nearby.
- Understand all the options available, with our FX market specialists providing all the information you need to make confident decisions on the FX solutions that best suit your circumstances.
- Gain an edge on your competitors with our specialist research that identifies key market drivers, trends and expectations, so you can develop strategies to capture returns and optimise your FX risk management.
- Make convenient Spot transfers between your FAB accounts, based on pre-agreed FX rates.