FAB encourages various types of misconduct or wrongdoing to be reported, some examples are:
- Workplace misconduct – any matters related to Human Resources and Environment Health and Safety.
- Fraud including financial related misconduct – theft, abuse of assets and other general/financial related fraud matters
- Bribery/Corruption misconduct- corrupt practices including giving or receiving bribes or other improper benefits
- Regulatory and business misconduct – compliance issues, conflict of interests and other regulatory violations
- Data and Security misconduct – information security, data privacy and other cyber security related matters.
Whistleblowing relates to any perceived misconduct or unethical activity that is performed by an individual that adversely impacts FAB. Such misconduct can be reported in an independent manner and is treated with utmost anonymity and confidentiality.
Complaints generally relate to service issues or related customer service matters and enquiries relate togeneral information or asking about a particular product offered by FAB. Complaints and general enquiries should be reported through the appropriate channels on the FAB website: https://www.bankfab.com/en-sa/contact-us
- Email: KSA-Whistleblowing@bankfab.com
- Hotline: +966 11 2834472
- Type of incident
- Brief details of incident – i.e. time, place, occurrence, activity, involved individuals, etc.
- Triggers of the incident
- Any evidence to help support the intended allegations
- Any other relevant information that could help provide further clarity to successfully proceed with the investigation.