The Shariah MENA Dividend Leader Fund gives you access to investments including convertible bonds, American depositary receipts (ADR) and global depositary receipts (GDR) which are listed or traded on the world’s major exchanges.
Investments are predominantly made in companies based within the MENA region, Turkey and India. Investments may also be made in Shariah-compliant companies which are not based in, but have a significant portion of their assets in or derive a significant proportion of their revenues or profits from countries in the MENA region.
- Monthly factsheet
- Fund profile document - AED Inc
- Fund profile document - USD Inc
- Fund profile document - USD Accumulation
- Regional application form
- Global application form
- Additional subscription form – regional
- Additional subscription form – global
- Confirmation sheet
- Fund Prospectus
- Fund supplement
- Key investor information (USD Distributing)
- Key investor information (USD Accumulating)(I)
- Redemption form – global
- Redemption form – regional
- M&A of OneShare PLC
- OneShare PLC remuneration policy
- OneShare PLC – Shareholder Engagement Policy
- Shareholder Notices
- Annual report and Audited financial statement – 2021
- Interim report and Unaudited financial statements – June 2022
For more information please contact our Investment Management team on +971 2 692 0609 or email us at email@example.com.