FAB Islamic Credit Cards:
- If you make only the minimum payment for the amount due, it will take longer and cost more to settle your outstanding balance
- If you fail to pay the minimum payment by the due date, a late payment donation (if any) will be charged and may impact your credit rating as reported to Al Etihad Credit Bureau
- If you fail to pay the minimum payment by the due date, the Bank will commence the recovery and collection process (which may include engaging third party debt collection agencies) and legal action including bankruptcy
FAB Islamic Personal Finance:
- You may have to pay applicable early settlement charges if you settle the full financing early.
- If you do not meet the payments on your financing, your account will go into arrears and a late payment donation (if any) will be charged.
- The Bank will commence the recovery and collection process (which may include engaging third party debt collection agencies) and legal action including bankruptcy.
- Any legal action against you may affect your credit rating, and this may limit your ability to access financing and make it more difficult or more expensive to access financing in the future.
- Refinancing your facility may result in it taking longer to pay off the financing and you may pay higher profit.
With FAB Islamic, you can apply for the FAB Cashback Islamic Credit Card to enjoy great savings, get extra finance at competitive profit rates with FAB Islamic Personal Finance, or apply for a FAB Islamic account instantly on the FAB Mobile app.
Benefits of FAB Islamic products include:
- Shariah-compliant solutions
- Best-in-class profit rates for personal finance starting as low as 3.02%*
- Credit cards
- 55,000 joining Miles, double Miles in the first 90 days, and up to 9 Miles per AED 100 spend with the FAB Etihad Guest Infinite Islamic Credit Card
- Attractive cashback options with the FAB Cashback Islamic Credit Card
Islamic account benefits:
- Islamic Mastercard debit card
- Islamic Mastercard Platinum debit card
- High daily limits of AED 20,000 for ATM withdrawals and AED 40,000 for retail purchases
- Anticipated profit rate of up to 2%* per year on new funds with the FAB Islamic Savings Account
- Up to 10%* cashback on salary transfers to an Islamic savings account
- A chance to enter the Emirati Al Awwal draw with an AED 1 million mega prize with every AED 25,000 monthly average balance in an Islamic savings account
Get all these great benefits and more with FAB Islamic today.