- You may have to pay applicable early settlement charges if you settle the full financing early
- If you do not meet the payments on your financing, your account will go into arrears, and you will be committed to pay a donation amount based on the bank’s request (if any)
- The Bank will commence the recovery and collection process (which may include engaging third party debt collection agencies) and legal action including bankruptcy
- Any legal action against you may affect your credit rating, and this may limit your ability to access financing and make it more difficult or more expensive to access financing in the future
- Refinancing your facility may result in it taking longer to pay off the financing and you may pay higher profit
Get the chance to win a Rabdan One and prizes worth a grand total of AED 150,000 in FAB Islamic Rewards by simply applying for a FAB Islamic Personal Finance.
Apply for FAB Islamic Personal Finance, top up your existing finance, or move your finance to FAB Islamic for a chance to win the powerful and aerodynamic Rabdan One, the first UAE-made electric vehicle. Plus, you could be one of the 51 customers to win prizes worth a grand total of AED 150,000 in FAB Islamic Rewards.
Other benefits included with the Multi Product Package (with a salary transfer to a FAB Islamic savings account and Islamic credit card):
- UAE Nationals: Up to AED 10,000 in FAB Islamic Rewards
- Expatriates: Up to AED 7,500 in FAB Islamic Rewards
- Employed in a governmental, semi-governmental or reputable private organisation
- Applicant must be 21 years of age or above
- A minimum salary of AED 7,000
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Bank statements for the last three months showing salary credits (if salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability letter or a clearance letter (in case of liability settlement)
- Murabaha request form completed and signed by customer
Please refer to sample profit rate calculation below:
|For UAE Nationals
|Finance Amount (AED)
|Finance Period (months)
|Profit Rate (Flat Rate)
|Equivalent Reducing Rate
|Number of days before first payment
|Profit Amount (AED)
|Total Amount Payable (AED)
|Monthly Instalment (AED)
One-time upfront processing fee of 1.05% will apply on the finance amount (minimum AED 525 and maximum AED 2,625). A life Takaful contribution may apply. For further information on fees and charges, please refer to the service and price guide.
*This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time at the bank’s discretion.
Features are subject to alteration/cancellation
All finances are subject to income and eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria are subject to change from time-to-time