- The appropriate delegation and monitoring of power and accountability to management
- The responsibility of the Board to direct the group’s affairs and set its objectives
- Satisfying the interests of stakeholders through relevant and material disclosures
- The selection of productive strategies and management of risk
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory obligations
- Engaging with the community
FAB's network spans five continents, providing the global relationships, expertise and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses.