- Elite Eligibility is 500,000 AED the Total Relationship Balance (TRB), 2,500,000 AED Mortgage or 50,000 AED Salary Transfer
TRB = Current/savings/call account balance + fixed deposits + investments
- The completed account opening form
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Proof of income
Note: Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis
Debit card benefits
Your Elite Saving Account comes with a free Elite World Mastercard debit card, which provides easy access to your money
- High daily ATM cash withdrawal (up to AED 25,000) and purchase limits (up to AED 75,000)
- Free cash withdrawals from any ATM in the UAE
- Four free cash withdrawals per month from any ATM outside the UAE
- Access to exclusive benefits and preferential treatment allowing World Mastercard cardholders to move seamlessly across the world to experience the best it has to offer
- Our FAB debit card now offers peace of mind with your online purchases. Shop with increased confidence, and get insurance coverage of up to USD 1,000 per year if items are not delivered within 30 days, if the wrong items are delivered, or if items are damaged during delivery.* For details click here.
Rewarding in every way
With your Elite Saving Account, you will earn FAB Rewards when you spend using your debit card
- Earn 60 FAB Rewards for every AED 100 you spend domestically and 120 FAB Rewards for every AED 100 you spend internationally. Learn more.
- Enjoy instant redemption at your fingertips and easily choose from an extensive selection of rewards such as shopping, cashback, paying your utility bills, dining out or
booking your next holiday. Learn more.
- Experience exclusive lifestyle rewards through our World Mastercard debit card. For details please click here.
Debit card daily limits
- ATM cash withdrawal limit AED 40,000
- Retail purchase transaction Limit AED 75,000
Fees and charges
Terms and conditions apply.
**Interest rates are subject to change and will be updated from time to time
Savings account interest rates