- Customer should perform due-diligence related to security controls of their IT /Mobile systems and ensure a secure computer/device is in use to use FAB banking services. Customer should periodically check their computer systems/mobile devices ensure appropriate security controls are in place.
- Always access your net banking through www.online.bankfab.com.
- Verify the authenticity of the net banking webpage by checking its URL and PAD lock symbol.
- Avoid using net banking on Open or public Wi-Fi.
- Do not use the same Password for FAB online banking that you use on other Internet sites.
- Do not disclose your customer ID and PIN/Password to anyone even if the requester mention he/she belongs to FAB. FAB Staff shall never ask for any password, OTP or PIN for any banking services.
- Change your PIN immediately when received, memorize it and never write it down.
- Do not directly close the browser, always logout from net banking window.
- Customers should contact FAB Customer care / Contact center if notices any suspicion.
First Abu Dhabi BankFirst Abu Dhabi Bank P.J.S.C
GET - On the app Store