- If you do not keep up with your payments, you will be committed to pay a donation amount based on the bank’s request (if any) and legal action may be taken if you fail to respond to any reminder notices issued
- Your property may be foreclosed upon, and you will have to bear all related costs. You will also be responsible for settling any shortfall after your property is sold
- Any legal action against you may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing and make it more difficult or more expensive to access financing in the future
- You may have to pay applicable early settlement charges if you settle the full financing early
Exclusive to FAB NHL customers, this programme includes offers such as free end-to-end 3D interior design services for the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, garden and more, free site visits and measuring, and an additional 10% off selected items.
Also, earn free gift vouchers worth up to AED 50,000 on your spending at Danube Home.
Required documents to apply for FAB Islamic personal finance
- Copies of a valid passport and Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Bank statements for the last three months showing salary credits (if the customer’s salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- A completed and signed Murabaha request form
- Takaful client acceptance form
Terms and conditions apply.